Outbrain, the leading content discovery platform, is seeking a motivated Director, Customer Acquisition. The position will lead all customer acquisition and marketing efforts of a new product launch while playing a key role in Outbrain’s fast growth. This newly created role reports to the Vice President, Marketing.
If you are interested in joining a group of accomplished, passionate people pushing the evolution of online publishing with some of the web’s top sites, then we want to talk with you. As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does. For this role, we are looking for a highly experienced direct marketer who has hands on knowledge of key direct response tactics and a strong analytical background.
- Oversee all customer acquisition efforts for key product launch
- Develop strategies and tactics to deliver customer targets including but not limited to, search marketing, email marketing, display advertising, affiliate marketing and partnerships
- Drive search marketing management and campaign optimization to meet company goals, maximize budget and drive efficiency.
- Manage the development of strong and effective advertising creative
- A/B testing analysis of product landing pages and advertising campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance to ensure they are bringing in positive ROI
- Create and maintain a targeted CRM program
- Develop promotional plans to incentivize new and repeat customers
- Leverage data and analytics to develop new acquisition strategies to generate quality leads based on customer engagement and lifetime value. (out-of-the-box thinking is preferred)
- Highly quantitative and analytical marketer
- Strong track record of developing and driving ROI based acquisition programs online
- Strong search marketing background
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Fun to work with
Please email resumes to jobs[at]Outbrain.com